Tutorial Assistance Program (TAP)
The Tutorial Assistance Program (TAP) provides academic assistance to students from grade 1-12 in the Round Rock and neighboring communities. We have a team of volunteers who work with the students on a one-on-one or a group basis. The “New and Improved” 2013 tutorial session started on September 10, 2013 every Tuesday at 6:00pm to 8:30pm.
The goals and objectives of TAP are:
- To promote and encourage academic learning and performance improvements.
- To improve the standardized test scores for the students.
- To provide educational enrichment opportunities to students who are currently performing above average.
- Improve access, exposure and learning opportunities using latest technologies to reduce achievement gap for minority students.
- Develop positive attitude toward learning and effective study habits to students and their parents.
"The Voice" Tutorial Assistance Program (TAP) sessions is every Tuesday
Academic assistance is available to all students grade one and above. TAP is accepting volunteers in all subject areas especially in Spanish. Call us at 512-238-8271 or email email@example.com for more information. Thank you!
Need more information?
Yes, I would like to know how to register my child for the TAP.
Yes, I would like to find out how I can be a volunteer for “The Voice”, Inc.
To find out the schedules for Tutorial sessions, click here for the event calendar.
Click on photo to enlarge and view caption.
Copyright 2014 "The VOICE", Inc.